Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Inspirational Wednesday (Small craft room/organiztion ideas)

I've been trying for a very, very, very...... long time to organize my office. Some how it's not done. Something or another always comes up. I do wish I had the time do redo it like some of the images I have saved. I would like to hand pick some of the ideas I see in each of the pictures and put them to use in my room.



The baskets and the folded material in the draw.



I would love for my stamps to be seen like this. 

 


I would just love a room like this. The white is just so refreshing and the blue ceiling is just wonderful. The chandelier is an absolutely enchanting touch.




I just love how organized it looks.


 
Would love to place this in vinyl letters in my office.




Of course I love this one because of the pink and for being organized, but really for the pink and the ruffled chair. {wink}


If your looking for some inspiration I do hope these images gave you some ideas for your craft rooms. If you need or would like to see more ideas of mine you can always check our inspirational boards on Pinterest. Do you follow us? If not you can start now click here.


How does your craft room look like? I would love to see some picture. You can email them to maluboutiques@yahoo.com


XO,

Maylene

2 comments:

Melinda {Persona Designs} said...

Hi Maylene,
Thank you for much for this inspirational post!!! I have been thinking about this ever since you posted it last week. Not sure what I am going to do yet, but this is my inspiration! I hope you have a fantastic and safe New Year! Many holiday wishes & thanks again ~ Melinda {Persona Gift Pail} from our FL DId group

Malu Boutiques said...

Hi Melinda!!

Thank you! I'm glad that this will inspire you. I'm hopeing I will get my room done this year. I wish the same to you and your family.
Xo, Maylene