Monday, February 21, 2011

Who Loves Cake



I decided to write a little earlier than normal.
Today I'm going introduce to my Partner and Crime. 
My best friend for over 15 years now. We have been thru a lot together and love her like a sister. I wanted to share with you all of her fantastic cakes! Who doesn't love cake? Cakes are just beautiful and when so much work is put into them they are just breath taking. Cupcakes are just to darn cute. I've tried to decorate them and it's a workout. Not my forte Ha! I love all the details her cakes have and they have tons of details. Cecilia Borges is my baker, best friend, and sister. She has been making cakes now for about 4 plus years and they are absolutely DELICIOUS and GORGEOUS! If you live in MIAMI, FL you can agree with me. Ceci is so talented, very crafty, and an AWESOME mom. Did I mention also she's also great in home decor, my list can go on. In the last photo shoot the cupcakes that were done for The Vintage Baby Girl were just darling.  

Beautiful right!


I love anything PINK everyone knows I LOVE PINK!!! This weekend I was with her working on a Ni Hao Kai Lan cake and it was just so darn cute. She even hand painted some details on her cake.
Just look at the details she did on my baby shower 2 years ago.



 I thought it was BEAUTIFUL!


Well like I said we were working on a Ni Hao Kai Lan theme. I was smitten over these cakes. I looked like a little kid in a candy shop. I was so excited I had to share it with you all. This will be another New line in our




Do see how just darling these cakes are.
If you need cakes or cupcakes I so recommend her.
Well I hope you enjoyed this Who Love Cake edition.


Have a sweet day,

Maylene and Lourdes
Malu Boutiques


Styled by: Malu Boutiques and Cakes by Ceci
Invitation, Cake Toppers, Chinese Lanterns by: Malu Boutiques
Cake: Cakes by Ceci
Clip Art by: Michelle

0 comments: