Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vintage Baby Girl Birthday

We have a couple of  NEW lines coming to the shop. This is a sneak peak at one of them. We love the Vintage look and style. There's something about the old that just draws our attention. Aah it's just to cute! I LOVE this line because the little girl reminds me of my little princess. With those big beautiful eyes, chubby cheeks and ruffled butt. It just has me smitten over it. The Vintage Baby Girl line as you will see will be great for both a Baby's 1st Birthday or a Baby Shower. The photographer is Josie from Josie Leslie Photography. She is a wonderful sweet person and great to work with. The other young lady that I met was Carmen from Pom Flair. She was so sweet and was able to rush and ship my order. Thank you to the both of you, for being kind and helping me. Have you pass by these lady's pages? If you haven't you should. You won't be disappointed.
Remember this is just a sneak peak. In a couple of days we will have the full photo shoot.

Styled and Designed By: Malu Boutiques 
Photographed By: Josie Leslie Photography
Pom Pom: Pom Flair

0 comments: