Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vintage Baby Girl Birthday

This is one of my favorite lines. I love how the little girl looks with those eyes, cheeks, and ruffled diaper. Just too darn cute. When I can across the image of the baby girl I was smitten and thought how cute would this line be for a little girls birthday or even a babyshower. It had everything I Love PINK and GLITTER. Who doesn't love glitter and pink. Well maybe not everyone, but I do. I thought for the theme it would match perfect!





I was inspired for the invitation after I saw the umbrella. We had done a Baby Shower Umbrella theme and had a extra one around. When I saw the combo of both together I was swoon away. That's how the project started from there the station sign and cupcake toppers were made.


 The cupcakes were done once again by Ceci Borges. They were perfect for the occasion with it's pink frosting, edible glitter, and edible pearls. It just looked adorable with her face. Thank you Ceci. The Pom flowers were done by Carmen at Pom Flair. She was so nice and helpful. Aren't they just beautiful? I even used them again this past weekend. I'm love with them. Thank you Carmen. The table had doughnuts, chocolate ganache, pink lemonade, chocolate dip, lady fingers and marshmallow. Doesn't it just look delicious? After the photo shoot with Josie Leslie Photography it was hard not to eat all of these yummy foods.


These shoes were actually done for my baby shower 2 years ago. When we started working on this theme I was trying to think what would be the perfect favors. Then I thought of course SHOES!! What girl doesn't LOVE her shoes?  Ha! They are filled with lavender potpourri and covered in lace. Isn't it just darling for a little girl? All of these items will be available in our Etsy store when we reopen with all of our goodies.





I'll leave you with these adorable shoe picture.

XO,
Maylene


Style and Designed by: Malu Boutiques
Pom Flowers: Pom Flair

0 comments: