Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentine's Goodies






Well I know I'm late on sharing what we did for my son's class and school for Valentine's Day. So here you go. I love to make wonderful goodies for my son's 2nd grade class. I love seeing the kids smile and say wow! Well at least in his class when I walked in they were "Ooohhhh Aaaahhhhh. is that for us"? LOL His class is a great bunch of kids.

These were their goodie bags. They were filled with candy's, play doh, and stickers. We have some awesome teachers, staff, and friends at my son's school. I decided to make chocolate cover marshmallow for them. Plus some orders we had gotten from my favorite peeps over there. We made tags and also had bought the printable collection Anders Ruff Designs. She has some wonderful printables. As you can see we are a bit of a sweet tooth people over here.



Have a goodnight

Maylene & Lourdes
Malu Boutiques

0 comments: