Friday, January 2, 2015

Desserts Recipes

 

Comstock Cake Trifle 

 I love having small and cozy get together. I have these wonderful tiny wine glasses and couldn't wait to use them. Honestly who doesn't like having or seeing mini desserts? They always look so darn cute! Well since my cake didn't turn out the way I had planned in my brain I figured well what else can we do? 

I decided to look on Duncan Hines. They
 build a simple fruit trifle in a fancy glass. Well needless to say everyone was impressed. 



You will need the following.

 Ingredients


  • 1 box Duncan Hines French Vanilla cake mix
  • 1 can Comstock or Wilderness Cherry Fruit Filling
  • 1 container Cream Cheese frosting


Baking Instructions


  1. Bake the cake as directed on the box. Let it cool and crumble it into bite-sized chunks.
  2. Fill a glass with some cake, a few spoons of frosting and fruit filling.
  3. Serve and enjoy! 





Have a delightful day.

Xo,
Maylene

0 comments: