On Sunday, September 11, 2011 it's National Grandparents Day!!!
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Cooking: 60 mins
- Level: Easy
- Yields: 20 slices (10 slices per loaf)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Trim the orange card stock so that it fits flush with the glass of 2 of the clip frames.
- Trim the yellow card stock so that it fits flush with the glass of 1 of the clip frames.
- Take the ribbon and cut a piece that is 20 inches long.
- Centered at the top of the piece of ribbon, sew a loop 1-inch long with the embroidery thread and make sure it is securely tied onto the ribbon (don't worry how it looks since it will be hidden).
- Orient the frames horizontally and glue the ribbon so that it runs along the center of each backing piece, leaving 2 inches between each frame.
- Place the card stock on the backing pieces of the frames on top of the ribbon and glue into place so that the colors alternate.
- Center a photograph on each of the pieces of card stock and secure it with an adhesive glue dot.
- Put the glass on the top of the photos and backing and secure in place using the two side clips.
- Using the remaining ribbon, tie a bow and glue it over the base of the embroidery thread loop. Once the glue is dry, trim the ribbon ends so that they sit at the top edge of the uppermost frame.
Happy National Grandparents Day