Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inspirational Wednesday

To start something NEW we are doing
Inspirational Wednesday!


Let me just say they are so many talented people out there. I'm wowed at all the pictures out there of events, cakes, paper goods. Everything is just so inspiring. Especially after reading all the blogs it gets you going and wanting to create anything.



I am a HUGE cake fan. I love looking at all different types, but when I saw this one I was floored. This photo shoot alone was such an inspiration. I'm currently working on a Coco Chanel Baby Shower these pictures got my engines going on FAST mode.




 




Even look at this table set up. I LOVE the Flowers in the background. I might use this one day. 



None of this images are mine nor do I take credit for styling or designing and/or photography. This are only for inspirational day and to show off beautiful images.




Hope you all have a wonderful day and get your engines going!

xo,
Maylene

Found via: Style Unveiled

0 comments: